Your cart is empty!
Journal of Web Engineering & Technology (JoWET): Journal of web Engineering & Technology is a refereed journal providing a forum and an authoritative source of information in web engineering and web technology field. It is devoted to analysis, design, development, use, evaluation & teaching of web based systems, application, sites and technologies based research.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Systems analysis and design
- Hypermedia/hypertext engineering
- Web engineering tools & methods
- Modeling and model-based design and development
- Navigation and hypermedia
- Web design patterns and pattern mining
- Web application evaluation, verification and validation
- Web engineering for wireless platforms
- Web standards, usability, universal accessibility, semantic web
- Specification languages, management, negotiation and monitoring mechanisms.
- Microsoft .NET, Sun One, IBM web sphere, oracle internet application Server.
- Mobile web services, service-based approaches
- Performance monitoring, evaluation metrics
- Application frameworks/architectures, processes, methodologies & testing
Note: Delivery in 4-6 weeks.
|Publisher||Consortium eLearning Network Private Limited|