Your cart is empty!
About Journal of Performance Management and Retention Strategies:
Journal of Performance Management & Retention Strategies is focused towards the rapid publication in the following areas of
- Retention Strategies
- Retention and Motivation Theory
- Herzberg's Theory
- Equity Theory
- Expectancy theories
- Organizational behavior management
- Behavioral systems analysis
- Role of leaders in employee retention
- Motivation and employee retention
- Employee engangement and retention
- Effect of poor employee retention
- HR and employee retention
- Benefits of Employee Retetion
Sections covered by this journal are review papers, research papers, interviews, news, companies/ institutions write-ups, short popular articles and case studies.
Subscribe Journal of Performance Management and Retention Strategies:
Buy Journal of Performance Management and Retention Strategies on Indiamags and get your copy at doorstep which is imperative to ensure the sustenance and competitiveness of an organization in the modern day global knowledge economies. The objective of this study is to establish the linkage of performance review, rewards and recognition with employee retention. The research reinforces the importance of a robust performance management system in aligning employees with the organization’s goals, resulting in superior business performance.
Note: Delivery in 4-6 weeks.
|Publisher||Consortium eLearning Network Private Limited|
|Frequency of Publication||Bi-Annually|