Your cart is empty!
Journal of Operating Systems Development & Trends (JoOSDT): The Journal of operating system development & trends includes, computer operating systems and architecture for multiprogramming,multiprocessing, and time sharing, resource management, evaluation and simulation; reliability, integrity, and security of data, communications among computing processors, and computer system modeling and analysis.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Implementation of multi programmed OS
- Architecture of OS
- Multiprocessor, multimedia and real time OS
- Models of thread implementations
- Tradition and real - time signals
- Clocks, timers and callouts
- Inter process/ interthread synchronization and communication
- File organization, file system interface and virtual file systems
- Graphical user interface (GUI)
- Linear block addressing (LBA)
Note: Delivery in 4-6 weeks.
|Publisher||Consortium eLearning Network Private Limited|