Your cart is empty!
About Journal of Management Information Systems:
Journal of Management Information System is focused towards the rapid publication in the following areas of
- Business globalization and information technology
- Relationship between information technology and organizational performance
- The human element in organizational computing
- Informational support of collaborative work
- Knowledge management, organizational learning, and organizational memory
- Securing Information Systems, management of information resources
- Enterprise/executive information systems, ethics in Information Systems
- E-commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
- Managing Projects
- Managing Global Systems
Sections covered by this journal are review papers, research papers, interviews, news, companies/ institutions write-ups, short popular articles and case studies.
Subscribe Journal of Management Information Systems:
Buy Journal of Management Information Systems on Indiamags and get your copy at doorstep which serves those investigating new modes of information delivery and the changing landscape of information policy making, as well as practitioners and executives managing the information resource. A vital aim of the quarterly is to bridge the gap between theory and practice of management information systems.
Note: Delivery in 4-6 weeks.
|Consortium eLearning Network Private Limited
|Frequency of Publication