Your cart is empty!
About Journal of Computational Biology:
Journal of Computational Biology (RRJoCB) is focused towards the publication of current research work carried out under computational Biology. This journal covers all major fields of applications in Computational Biology.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Bioinformatics, Biophysics and Biostatistics
- Computational and Statistical Genetics
- System Biology
- Molecular Biology and Bio-chemistry
- Genomics and Proteomics
- Mathematical Biology
- Network Biology
- Medical Informatics
- Biomarker Discovery and Mass-Spectrometry
- Organization and Drug Designing Tools for Development Analysis
- Parallel Computation, Linking Disparate Databases, Data Mining
- Biological Software Design and Development
- Computational Biomodelling (Molecular Modelling)
- Biological Algorithms Development and Implementation
- Multiple Sequence Alignment and Biological Databases Development
Subscribe Journal of Computational Biology:
Buy Journal of Computational Biology from Indiamags and get your copy delivered at doorstep. Journal of Computational Biology includes bioinformatics, systems biology, ecology, computational pharmacology, computational life sciences, metabolism, biomedical engineering.
Note: Delivery in 4-6 weeks.
|Consortium eLearning Network Private Limited
|Frequency of Publication