Your cart is empty!
Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research & Advances (JoAIRA): The Journal of artificial intelligence investigates the role of artificial in this rapid progressing & challenging environment. This journal provides a rich, multidisciplinary platform for current Research & Development and to discuss existing and emerging theoretical and applied problems in the rapidly evolving area intelligent computing.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Artificial intelligence and philosophy
- Case based reasoning
- Heuristic searching
- Intelligent robotics
- Planning and theories of action
- Cognitive aspects of AI
- Soft computing theory and applications
- Evolutionary inspired computing
- Pervasive computing and ambient intelligence
- Intelligent Web
- Computing and the mind
- Cognitive science
- Non-classical computing and novel computing models
- DNA computing and quantum computing
- Natural computing
Note: Delivery in 4-6 weeks.
|Consortium eLearning Network Private Limited
|Frequency of Publication