Your cart is empty!
Journal of Advancements in Robotics (JoARB): Advancements in robotics deals with the assembly of applications for robots and computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information technology to shorten the need of human work. The journal provides an open access platform to publish the latest contributions in the field of advancements in robotics.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Human robot interaction and social robotics
- Sensor integration robot
- Vision.- robot programming
- Medical robotics
- Humanoid robots
- Autonomous helicopters
- Dynamics and kinematics of robot
- Kinematics, dynamics, and simulation of robots and autonomous intelligent systems.
- Design of robotic mechanisms.
- Man-machine interface and integration.
- Robotics-related computer hardware, software, and architectures.
- Active sensory processing and control.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence for robotics.
- Medical and assistive robotics.
- Bio-mimetic and bio-inspired robotic systems.
Note: Delivery in 4-6 weeks.
|Publisher||Consortium eLearning Network Private Limited|