Your cart is empty!
About A Journal of Bioinformatics:
A Journal of Bioinformatics (RRJoBI) Bioinformatics is an interdisciplinary field involving Biology,computer Science and Statistics. This Journal focuses on the Research , Review works and recent developments in the area of Bioinformatics, and its applications. The focus and scope of the Journal includes:
Focus and Scope Covers
- Sequence database and Sequence Alignment
- Sequence mining , Sequence profiling
- System biology
- Biological networks , protein –protein interaction networks
- DNA Assembly, Clustering , Mapping
- Phylogeny reconstruction algorithms
- Protein Structure predictions
- Silico technology
- Statistical analysis, stochastic grammars
Subscribe A Journal of Bioinformatics:
Buy A Journal of Bioinformatics from Indiamags and get your copy delivered at doorstep. A Journal of Bioinformatics includes Analysis and modelling of complex systems, Comparative genomics, Data visualization, Imaging and image analysis, Knowledge-based analysis, artificial intelligence in bioinformatics, Networks analysis, Novel computational methods for the analysis of biological systems.
Note: Delivery in 4-6 weeks.
|Consortium eLearning Network Private Limited
|Frequency of Publication